Carmel is a co-educational institution and admission is open to all good and earnest students, irrespective of caste and creed. Parents seeking admissions for their little one for Pre KG should complete 3 years by the month of June of the year of joining. For Lower Kindergarten the age should be 4 years and plus by the month of June of the year of joining. Admission to the school will be decided after the interaction session. The date and time of the Interaction Session will be intimated to you. Parents must accompany with their ward at the time of Interaction Session. Students seeking admission other than LKG, UKG & Class I will have to produce Transfer Certificate from the school last attended. Admission will be confirmed after the aptitude test (Classes KG 2 – X).
- Date and timings for the students to appear for the aptitude test (oral/written) will be communicated once the registration form is received.
- For the selected students, there will be an interview with the Management Committee/ Principal.
- The list of students who have qualified for the admission will be informed. Admission is provided only on merit and strictly based on availability of seats.
- The registration fee is applicable and has to be paid in cash.
- The first priority is for siblings.